The Tapanui Motor Camp is a small, private facility in the Tapanui township, handy to the shops and restaurants. We are easy to find and will help you enjoy your stay in West Otago.
- On-site caravan #1 (sleeps 3 singles)
- On-site caravan #2 (sleeps 4 - one double and two singles)
- En-suite toilet/shower units
- Cooking facilities in caravans - other facilities are available if required.
- Powered caravan/camper van and tent sites available.
- Also available: washing machine, freezer, microwave, electric frypan and wireless broadband, all available on request.
- Supervised pets are welcome and teenagers are tolerated (Lol)
Note: Bedding required or may be hired. (Pillows provided)
Tapanui is only 1½ hours drive from Dunedin International Airport and is at the heart of the 'Scenic South'. For example, the following popular tourist spots are all within a 2½ hour drive:
- Queenstown - 2½ hours
- Wanaka - 2½ hours
- Alexandra - 1½ hours
- Ranfurly - 2½ hours
- Dunedin - 2 hours
- The Catlins - 1½ hours
- Invercargill - 1½ hours
- Riverton - 2 hours
- Te Anau - 2½ hours
Contact us today to arrange your stay at the Tapanui Camping Ground!